Radio Gosha :: DAMF Radio Gosha :: DAMF

That's the first time I think I've given a 5 to a

...toon which hasn't cleared judgement yet. Honestly, I was mesmerized. I didn't have a clue what was happening for alot of it, but I'm pretty sure that was due to the lightning fast pacing and that I'll 'get it' more with a few repeat viewings.
And don't take any notice of that previous guy, yes the music was annoying but I thought that was quite obviously intentional. Frankly, I thought the music worked perfectly, especially towards the end when it began fitting the actions on screen.

Anyway, well done, it takes something very special to make me leave a review. Kudos to you.

Mario Mania Mario Mania

It's one of the best sprite animations I've seen..

...that doesn't mean it's marvellous but it's certainly above average for it's genre.
If you were to get rid of the white pixels outlining some of the sprites, add some sound effects, explain how the hell Mario just randomly started flying and most importantly, work at a much higher frame rate, then this would be a pretty damn good little toon.
As it is it's okay, but nothing special. Keep the work coming though, practice makes perfect and all that and you definately have potential.

Glunnator responds:

I like hearing about potential. It makes me feel a bigger person than I really am. Which is a bad thing, really, but at least you're fair. Thanks for the review!

Mips The Rabbit 2 Mips The Rabbit 2

What the crap...

Seriously, what the hell was supposed to be happening there?

CrispyZero responds:

watch the first movie and all will be clear

Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest! Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest!

I think thats the first time I've given all 10s

Fantastic game, never gets boring because the style of play keeps changing and it's so fun!