Radio Gosha :: DAMF Radio Gosha :: DAMF

That's the first time I think I've given a 5 to a

...toon which hasn't cleared judgement yet. Honestly, I was mesmerized. I didn't have a clue what was happening for alot of it, but I'm pretty sure that was due to the lightning fast pacing and that I'll 'get it' more with a few repeat viewings.
And don't take any notice of that previous guy, yes the music was annoying but I thought that was quite obviously intentional. Frankly, I thought the music worked perfectly, especially towards the end when it began fitting the actions on screen.

Anyway, well done, it takes something very special to make me leave a review. Kudos to you.

Mario Mania Mario Mania

It's one of the best sprite animations I've seen..

...that doesn't mean it's marvellous but it's certainly above average for it's genre.
If you were to get rid of the white pixels outlining some of the sprites, add some sound effects, explain how the hell Mario just randomly started flying and most importantly, work at a much higher frame rate, then this would be a pretty damn good little toon.
As it is it's okay, but nothing special. Keep the work coming though, practice makes perfect and all that and you definately have potential.

Glunnator responds:

I like hearing about potential. It makes me feel a bigger person than I really am. Which is a bad thing, really, but at least you're fair. Thanks for the review!

Mips The Rabbit 2 Mips The Rabbit 2

What the crap...

Seriously, what the hell was supposed to be happening there?

CrispyZero responds:

watch the first movie and all will be clear

The Bad Ass BombFire Song The Bad Ass BombFire Song

I think this proves how unfair Newgrounds can be

Anything with decent graphics will get nearly a 4 on this site even though they're generally absolutely crap. This on the other hand has pretty poor graphics but is very funny and quite original.
I honestly can't see what alot of people's problems are with this? The mumbling voices work, infact they're better than it would have been with a normal voice over.
Anyway, keep up the good work.

X-mas NG logo lightshow X-mas NG logo lightshow

I was expecting this to suck

but I have to say, that was absolutely fantastic. A wonderful and very well done parody.
My favourite Christmas toon this year by far.

DrClay responds:

wow thanks man. I really appreate that alot.
I knew somepeople would expect it to suck thats why i put a warning LOL
thanks for the review
good luck with your stuff
Happy Holidys and
Merry Christmas

Jerries Actoin Thiler Jerries Actoin Thiler

I FINK IT IS R8 GOOD

AN I P[ROPER HOPES UI BECOMES A FAMUS AMIMSATOR WEN U IS OLDR AN CAN WURK 4 DIZNY AN MAKE ACH2UAL MOVY FILMS LYK DIS 1 COS DIZ 1 IZ DA BEST MOVIE EVUR

How Many Times Mr. Bush? How Many Times Mr. Bush?

Quite simply...

a work of genius. My favourite piece of sick animation.

Funny Christmas E-Card Funny Christmas E-Card

You think alot of yourself don't you?

Overdose on laughter? On that? Are you kidding? It was completely devoid of laughs.

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

Perfection

This is my all time favourite flash animation. I watched it about a week after it came out and so the fact that I've come back to review it so long after is testament to that. The song is brilliant, the humour is also great and practically defines all the best aspects of internet culture. This flash is awesome, end of.

Emo V.S Death Metal Emo V.S Death Metal

For the record I hate emo as much as the next guy

...but that metal music was 50 times worse. There didn't seem to be much point to this submission, and the animation varied from good to poor, so maybe try and do something a bit more original than a man beating someone up next time?